Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Increase the volume

Grace and Peace from God the Father God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.


The Word of the Lord came to me saying increase the volume increase is coming. 

 

What are we telling God? Are we telling Him we don’t give Him total trust and faith in Him. We know that without faith we cannot be pleasing to Him.


Many  people who were hurting you will find them running away from feelings. Fleeing from rejection. It seems like every church you run to those same feelings stirr up. What happens is you will develop a nobody likes me attitude. 


Your find yourself running away to get away. Your find yourself runing down your shoes 👠. From the bottom of your soles finding that you need a new soul.


Having that same mindset, build up hurt and resentment carrying from last church you attain . 


When you go to the next church your just plugging those feelings in different outlet. To pour out those feelings you felt when you were a fugitive running hopping from church too church, afraid to enter the doors. Afraid of being hurt again. 


Why waste your time in yesterday when  God  gives you hope for tomorrow joy for your sorrows. . 


It was yesterday when I fell and they all laughed at me. It was yesterday when I was bleeding and no one knew what was wrong with me, so they call me the woman with the issue of blood.  It was yesterday  when I was taught how to be a submissive wife .


It was yesterday when church folks ridiculed me. It was yesterday when the very people who are supposed to love me stuck a digger in my back discouraging me and leaving me to die spiritually. 


It was yesterday  I was the batter wife. It was yesterdayears I had stage four cancer. Doctors said I only had a year to live, It was yesterdayears I was beaten at eight months pregnant my baby suffocated in my womb.

 

It was yesteryears ears ears sitting in a club gunshot rang as the bullet just missed me. There are things I am embarrassed to speak about yesterday and yesteryears. 


But I am so glad for today. This one thing I can say I was blind but now I see. 


I am so glad for today, I can leave my past in the past. 


The sadest thing about yesterdayears people never give themselves a chance to heal and see  the beauty of today. 


It was those yesteryears that made me a God pleaser and not a man pleaser.


Old things are past away all things are new in Christ Jesus.


 It was yesterdayears I learn , how to not be control by people in my life. It was yesterday years when I snatch my keys back  from the devil. 


It was yesteryears when I took my husband back  from the grips of the devil. It was yesteryears I took  my family back. It was yesterdayears I gain Control of my life .


It was yesterday years I learn how to kick the devil out of my house.


It was yesterdayears everything the devil took from me God  gave me back. 


It was yesterdayears I was persecuted in the church, it was yesterdayears my name was slander. It was yesterdayears that brought me to today and I am ok it’s another day. 


Tell somebody thank God for another day.


God has  qualified  you, appointed you and anointed you for this day. 


This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it.  


People don’t like the way you dress. People don’t like you walk and talk because your anointed with purpose and everything you touch becomes a blessing.


The Word of the Lord came to me saying when people cry out for help and people talk about and ridicule them we should be praying for the person who is doing the slaying,


Therefore if you feel it’s Necessary to bring my past up I’m here to tell you I’m not the same woman I was in my yesterdayears. 


I am smarter I am wiser I am better so much better. Than I was in yesterdayears.


Yesterdayears I did not have any real friends. But today I can say what a friend we have in Jesus.Proverbs 18:24  


Hebrews 13:8 New King James Version (NKJV)

8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. 


Who are we to disqualify anyone who are we to judge we first need to judge ourselves before we judge anyone. 

 

 If we are not careful we will kill our sisters and brothers becoming weaker and less successful because of what is in our flesh. 


Mankind has polluted the church with schisms and -isms . the body of Christ. We have trust in people more than we put our trust in God the creator of all the universe.  


The reason why my desire is to please God is because of the love  I have for Him whom my soul longs for. 


However the reason some church folks can’t please God is that we diluted sin. 


By compromising  sin  with worldly desire. Sin has its own little seat.

 

  our church.  We have dress sin up to look like a blessing . 


We have allow sin to be a fashion statement. It is not being recognized as sin. 


Truly I  am a witness to tell you...., you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can’t fool all of the people all of the time.


What we have done is germicide Gods people with baterial polluting  matter that materlize in the body which is a  threatening agent to  kill Christians by not reaching kingdom principles.


If bacterial gets in the body it will produce 

microscopic living organisms, one-celled, that can be found everywhere after entering it will contaminate other cells infecting the whole body of Christ One cell can spread and kill a whole nation. This is why a lot of churches do not make it because a single cell can spray it like gangrene in the church and cause death.


We are constantly under attack. And Constantly seeking to defined who we are in any way Possible. 


How is it you have the HolySpirit  dwelling in you and you don’t know who you are. 


You are powerful, you are more than s conqueror you are a Warrior you are a King or Queen of the most high God. 


God has given you power to tread on setpions to loose demons.  


To received the power of the Holy Spirit to lay hands on the sick and see them recover, to cast out demons, to speak with new tongues.  I have power over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means harm me (Mark 16:17-18; Luke 10:17-19).


The closer we are in  God the more we will understand what it is God called us to do.


 Why we cannot hear God  is because the Spirit of God cannot dwell in a faithless vessel. If we can’t hear God is because of our relationship is distant. 


Galatians 5, 16-24. 16 But I say, Walk by the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 


For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; for these are contrary the one to the other; that ye may not do the things that ye would. 


But if ye are led by the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these: fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousies, wraths,  


Gods people are using sin for  prestige and to bring money in. It is Recognizeable through the flesh. It has changed God preach Word to benifit the fleshly appitite of its victims in the church. 


King James Bible

And David danced before the LORD with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod. when he torn his clothes off for praising God . Jeremiah said it’s like fire shut up in my bones . 


Galatians 3:3 King James Bible

Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?


The Word of the Lord came to me saying Church take off  the limits . Tell your neighbor no more limits. What limits will do is detour you away from your destiny in your  relationship with Jesus Christ. 


Sin has rape you of your opportunities.,It hinders our ministry, it hinders our  marriage it hinders our relationship between sisters and brothers. It will cripple our mind our way of thinking on good thingd. Sin makes us weak. We have lost mobility and motor skills once we feel no way tire now where tired all the time. Because we allowed arthritis  to run rapid in the body of Christ.


Tell your neighbor to take off the limits.


When your limited  you cannot move into what God is bringing you to its time to take the limits off. You been chain long enough. It’s time to get rid of that slave mantality. 


I am sent to tell you we have come to far from where we started from.Nobody  to somebody from lost to found. From powerlessness to powerful. From failure to winner. From negative to positive,. Tell your neighbor you are somebody important.


Galatians 5:7  King James Version

Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?

 

People are desperate to hear from God. Not knowing God is just a phone call away. 


People who are worst off now than they have ever been in the church. Are looking for Jesus. 


You will find Jesus in the heart of Sisters and  Brothers. 


Your find Jesus in your  neighbors or neighborhood.


Your find Jesus in a medlody, of a song. Your find Jesus in a babies smile or the silence in the night. 


Your find Jesus in the stillness of the night. Your find Jesus i. Peace and a happy smile. 


Jesus will never leave nor forsake you. 


Your find Jesus in  history books jstores libraries maybe put away in a box or dusty countertops. Your find Jesus in a crowd where people lost hope but facing much conversity and trails. 


And because of His omnipresence He is in at all places at all times. 


Corinthians 12:25-27 King James Version (KJV)

25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.


26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with him.


We can’t earn salvation; we are saved by God’s grace when we have faith in His Son, Jesus Christ. 


All you have to do is believe you are a sinner, that Christ died for your sins, and ask His forgiveness. 


Then turn from your sins that’s called repentance. 

Jesus Christ knows you and loves you. What matters to Him is the attitude of your heart, your honesty. We suggest praying the following prayer to accept Christ as your Savior: Romans 10:9-10 says that “if you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.  


For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.” 


Love Dr Christina Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment