Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Proclaim


The Holy Trinity Church


The Word of Ther Lord came to me saying,


I the Lord brought you into this life by the process a series of actions the fact or process of doing something, typically to achieve 

successfully bring about or reach (a desired objective, level, or result) by effort, skill, or courage.

"he achieved his ambition 

a strong desire to do or to achieve something, typically requiring determination and hard work.

"her ambition was to become  to become begin to be.

"they became angry"journalist"an aim.

"he vowed to take tougher action against persistent  
1
continuing firmly or obstinately in a course of action in spite of difficulty or opposition.
"one of the government's most persistent critics"a person who commits an illegal act.
"an institution for juvenile offenders"offenders"


 or steps taken in order to achieve a particular people for 

"military operations 


could jeopardize the peace of birth. Giving you certain qualities  DNA characteristics from the time of your birth. 


I the Lord brought into existence.Was it not I who Consecrated you to do what I your God your Fathers God snd your mothers God call you to do.


 I appointed you for such a time as this was it not I who place you int the womb of your mother. 


It was I who decided you beforehand;


It was I who made you a prophet to nations it was I who established you. 


You are regarded as an inspired teacher was not John a proclaimer to do the will of His God."


It was I your God your fathers Hod your mothers Hod who designated you. She is also My prophets who arrived at the appointed time"


I sent her as a Old Testament prophet as I sent Jeremiah to the nations.”a large aggregate of people. 


She is equipped and appointed to furnished you. In a specified way to specified a standard.


She is luxuriously inhabiting a particular country or territory."leading to industrialized nations"


Christian comminion make (bread or wine) into the body or blood of Christ."they received the host but not the consecrated wine"



ordain (someone) to a sacred office, typically that of bishop."in 1969 he was consecrated bishop of Northern Uganda"

 you


a church) sacred; dedicate formally to a religious or divine purpose."


the present Holy Trinity church was consecrated in 1845 



No comments:

Post a Comment