Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Friday, March 23, 2018

What are Gods plan for my life

What is Gods plan for my life and every man who live in Strife.  It’s the ressurection of the cross. To die to live to carry. 


What is Gods plan for my life, It’s the cross to Calvary no matter how heavy it was you carry it to be free. 


There were time when you felt like letting go you held on to death row. 


So many that came behind fail to see the carrying of the cross was Jesus who died for you snd me.  


And when your brother fall to the ground you rush to him  lifting the Wright if his cross off the ground.


What is Gods plan for your life is carrying your cross to be born again. 


Your cross symbolizes your death daily laying down your fleshly desire which is a osinful death every day. 


I rather suffer the Odin on earth than to suffer the pain I. Hell snd to be separated from my Heavenly Father. 


It is the carrying of the cross that  symbolizes and shows the rebirth of Gods children. That  we are born again into the image  of Jesus Christ.


When Jesus comes for us, we shall resurrect and be like Him. in Him. We must die daily uto live to Carry to win. 


Jesus told His disciples to carry their cross. He said to them, “If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me” (Luke 9:23). 


In Jesus’ day, a cross wasn’t just a symbol of pain and suffering; it was mainly a symbol of death. What Jesus was telling them is that they needed to put to death their own plans and desires, and then turn their lives over to Him and do His will every day.


What is Gods plan for your life in carrying the cross. Making choices and discovering God in you. And God in me being free. To die to live to carried the cross and win. 


What is Gods plan for your life Either resurrecting  to everlasting life with Him or being separated once again forever.


What is Gods plan for your life to love those who brought you pain and suffering betrayal, being and feeling alone. 


Now you felt what Jesus felt you were left to died only to resurrect from the demons that once occupy your mind body and soul.


Jesus is the conqueror death broke the chains that kept us in bondage. The chains of death is broken and your name is written in the Lambs book of life.


Your reward is store up in heaven and God will say  well done my good and faithful servant.


Now your free from the chains and bondage of this life. Angels encamped around you watching over you and protecting you guarding you from the fury darts if the devil. 


We must make our individual story either your gone to died live story of the resurrection of 


(in Christian belief) Christ's rising from the dead.

noun: Resurrection; no making me over to discover what needs to let go if I hold on to it l’ll surely die.


When We are gone home to be with the Lord No need to cry for me there is s crown in heaven awaiting for me. I have to die to attain victory. it’s was that old rugged cross all the time laying heavy on my mind. 


Crying To God please don’t me by. Hear my humble cry; While on others Thou art calling, Do not pass me by. 


Some of us need to drop dead weight of the world hanging  around our neck. 


The sin of your brothers and sisters is so heavy imagine carrying it on your shoulders. 


We must died daily to ourselves carrying  our  cross every day of our lives. 


Sometimes it may feel like we are carrying the weight of the world on our shoulders. 


Psalms 103:10 

He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us (rather, requited us) according to our iniquities. God never punishes men so much as they deserve to be punished; "in his wrath he"  ...


Philippians 3:14-15 King James 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.


Jeremiah 31:3 

King James Bible

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn near unto my Heavenly Father


Dr. Christina Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment