Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Monday, March 26, 2018

Truth

The Word of the Lord came to  me saying  we need volunteers to help prep. The Word means to prepare make ready.


The Power to resurrect  the dead is to bring them back to life. 

If one bring one back to life means to prepare clean .



PREPARING FOR THE RESURRECTION


Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice And come out—those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned. (John 5:28,29)


If we have faith enough to resurrect the dead, clean the We can prepare for surgery. 


In order to go into that next step surgery their are certain utensil things you must use. 


Your emotional power. together with all of its countries, Looking to the World through out different time periods converting the minds  in the word of God praying with the hope of glory all will come to me.  


God "will give to each person according to what he has done."  To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. (Romans 2:6-8)


2 Peter 3:8-10 King James Version (KJV)


8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.


9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.


10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.


There are no murderers in the Kingdom of God—people who lose control of their soul in this manner. Such will never be given immortality in the Day of Resurrection.


Drunkenness, reveling, partying, the use of drugs, carousing, abandonment to the flesh, are evil practices. We don’t have to be a Christian to understand this. Conscience warns us that such behavior is not pleasing to God.


Any individual who indulges his flesh in this manner, even though he thinks he is "saved by grace," will not be raised to immortality in the Day of Resurrection. He does not use the soul God has given him to serve God. He always will defile the temple of the Holy Spirit.


Everyone respects a person who tells the truth. Man is to be formed in the image of God. The Lord Jesus Christ, who is in the image of God, is Truth personified.


What would life be like if God were untruthful?


All liars have their part in the Lake of Fire.


The Christian, of all people, must be meticulously truthful in speech and writing. Many business people of our day lie as they transact business. Yet, Christian or not, they know it is evil. When they are caught there is a scandal. They may go to jail.


We cannot practice lying and expect to walk with God. If we would be prepared for the Day of Resurrection we must be totally truthful in all matters.




God identifies four types of seed that’s ground upon and above the earth crush. Which outweighs all the others. 


The bible resurrect sinners into believers of Jesus Christ. In His great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus. 


We have been born into a new life that has this confidence which is alive because Jesus Christ  died for this world. 


The word epistle comes from the Greek word epistole that means “letter” or “message.” 


When God  call me to the ministry His  distinct Words was Write. Spending most of my free time devoted to God. 


For some of you God has sent me to give you a message to soothed your heart encourage your Soul and move your Spirit.  


Our keen understanding should never take offense. Jesus use many parables as a figure of speech. 


For instance His discipled never fully understood Him until His resurrection. 


He tells His disciples to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves, He warns them that they were being sent out “like sheep among wolves.”


The world is hostile to believers not incidentally hostile, but purposefully hostile. 


Wolves are intentional about the harm they inflict a slow death of pain  upon sheep. 


In such an environment, the question becomes “how can we advance the kingdom of God effectively without becoming predatory ourselves?


Jesus taught His followers that, to be Christlike in a godless world, they must combine the wisdom of the serpent with the harmlessness of the dove. God wrote what he spoke:


Some may not no that my English is not accurate it’s not because of ignorance the Bible is the only book  I love reading. It’s been that way for many years. As you notice throughout the Bible adjectives pronouns i’m not totally an order dad did not think it was honorable, 


There was a team of anointed men. And His team was recognize faithful as being faithful to God. 


However my message is clear because it comes out from the oracles from God. 


Our heavenly Father  sent His Son into a dying world. And the world did not know Him. It was only His sheep that heard Him. And they recognized his voice. 

His undying love that pulled them to His Heart. 


My sheep hear my voice.--JOHN 10:27. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: If any man hear my voice, and open the door, 1 will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 


I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled. 


I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone: my soul failed when he spake: I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer. …


Therefore the Living can only live amongst thee living the dead have no place amongst the dead. 


When I come into your house will I not separated the living from what is dead and deaf? They have ears but do not hear, they are full and full of wax. 


How can The dead live amongst the living. Is night and day live together or do day snd nigh resign in The same space. Either the night turns into day or day become night. 


We are His body of believers His  hand arms legs and heart. 


God changes our hearts by the renewing of our mind. Once was harden now are pure and made white as snow. 


No man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.JOHN 10:29. I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.


The Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom. 



No man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. JOHN 10:29. I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.


The Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom.


We are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth,


We are walking Epistles. Living in a time when His Word is line up with our faith that brings what we speak alive. 


Once carried by men some of us been carrying away by ungodly devices and by evil men. Heavy the load of the cross I bear. But still I rise never to give up never to give in against all odds. 


 Just as the angels came to the city of Sodom and Gomorrah they came to your house and you did not respected them shell Gods judgment not come on you as it did in Sodom and Gomorrah.

Shall I not plea to Hid forgiveness because you are my beloved Pastor.


We are living Epistles with God Himself living in us. 


Our lives should reflect the life of

Jesus Christ. Paul told the Corinthians that they were a living epistle, a witness to God's way of life.


The truth will make us free we must walk in Spirit and in Truth.


Dr. Christina Theresa Maxwell



No comments:

Post a Comment