Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Sunday, March 18, 2018

My Beloved Father

The Word of the Lord came to me saying tell My people who are called by my name to write Me a love letter.


My beloved Father you are the creator  of all existence you God is self-existent. This means you had no creator, but has always existed, unchanging, from before time until after its end. 


"You alone are the LORD You have made the heavens, The heaven of heavens with all their host. 


For thus says the LORD, who created the heavens (He is the God who formed the earth ...


Your love for us gives us another chance to try and get it right by following your commandments. 


We know even though we try and often miss the mark you still love us through our trying. 


Father you desire obedience. It’s us showing how much we love you to obey It is through our obedience your love is shown towards us. 


 Psalm 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. 


Father You form us before we were In Our mothers womb. 

King James Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.


Father you have allowed us to bereave  fresh air what a privilege serving you. 



King James Bible

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.


Palms 115:-16  precious it is that you allow us to wake up each morning thank you Lord for your love that you bestowed on us. 


May we be humble servants after your own heart like David. 


Father may we see you at the sanctuary after the storm. 


Father may we meditate on you on Your Word and in Your presence. 


May we call to mind the many times you  rescue from the snare of the enemy. 


Father you have been there for us as the resulted we defeated the enemy with many victories. 


For every mountain you bought us over and many trails you brought us through. 

You're Jehovah Jhireh

That's why I praise You

You've been my Provider

That's why I praise You

So many times You've met my need.


So many times You rescued me

That's why I praise You

I want to thank You for the blessing You give to me each day

That's why I praise You

For this I give You praise We say thank you Father


And for the  many times your grace and your mercy has sustained us. 


We find much joy in you and peace that surpasses all understanding. 


We desire to dance before you like David. Unafraid unashamed but with joy in his heart and love for you. Because of who you are because of your great love and your compassion faileth not. 


We love ❤️ you and say thank you for sending your Son Jesus Christ to fied for our sins.


Dr. Theresa Prophetess Christina Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment