Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Expected end

Wasted time has no benefits. And weakens your mind, body and soul. Causing one to be lazy  missing out on the goodness inhabited by  praising and lifting up the name of Jesus. 



Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


I don’t know about you, but I need the Lord to inhabit my life. I need His Palms to speak to my heart. He knows the plans and He orders My steps in His Word. 


I need Him to abide with me as He promises. 


If the way to bring Him closer to me is by coming near to Him through praise, count me all in! 


I’ll be here, hands high, crying from the depths of my soul, the very inmost parts of my spirit, voice rising from the top of my lungs, “I need you more, come, 


Jesus, come! Inhabit my praises! Abide in me! I want  I need you I desire you Lord. You are my rock sword and shield.


Yes Lord I need to feel you in my space an  in the atmosphere inhabit me Lord in the praise I give to you. 


Dr. Christina Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment