Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Monday, February 19, 2018

Freedom cries out.


James Bible 1 Peter 2:9

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: am chosen  by God a royal priesthood. In the elect family Set apart. 

 

1Peter 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.


Even today Freedom Crys as we sing holy holy Bowing  down everyday to  our king. 


Sometimes I might be tire or to lazy to bend. Here is where I still win He lives in me we talk and walk together and sing sweet 🎶 melodies. 


How seriously do we take the vengeance of God? We know from Romans 12:19, which quotes Deuteronomy 32:35, that we are not to avenge ourselves, for “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says God. 


So believers know that they are not to avenge themselves. Nonetheless, the question remains: how seriously do we take the vengeance of God? God indeed is merciful, fortunately for us, but do we take this mercy for granted and consider it to be weakness, as if we could fool God by sham repentance, or hide our sins and faults from His sight because He seems so far away? 


Do we think that if we cover up our crimes that we will go free without justice? Sometimes it seems so.

He brings back the remembrance to His righteous recapping in my storage bank my heart Rejoices my spiritually reality.


 Psalms 37:25 

I have been young, and now i am old; yet have not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread..


Check check sound check in your reality you’ll never understand My God you have to get on board to experience this wonderful feeling living in a spiritual realm recapping  the cool breeze feeling the Lord inside of your Loins the beauty of knowing Gods lives there.  It’s the God in me. He lives and He have sealed me nothing and no one can pluck me out if His hands.


Once you are born again. You see we have this relationship it’s personal between me and Him. 


He is the lover of my soul He lives beyond my flesh in the Spiritual realm. My Prince of peace my joy replacing my sorrow. He gives me beauty for ashes. He is my true friend. friend. 


Thank you dear Lord for allowing me to live again. 


He is my morning star my Heavenly Father and most of all my best friend. He is the keeper of my soul. He is love I surrender to Him every battles He wins. 


You ask how can this be your never understand the God in me. You have to gain entrance by accepting Him as your personal friend. 


John 14:6 

King James Bible

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 


If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.


He will open the door allowing allowing you to see the deep things of God.


There is s access code it’s Jesus I am a sinner come into my life I receive you as the Christ. 


Trust and believe Jesus will do the rest my friend watch and see the salvation of the Lord and you will understand it better by and by. 


You see He’s Been knocking st the door to your heart for a long Long time now your ready to died to yourself just give it time. 


Lord I am a sinner take my life and make me over again  the right to have Him as your life sustaining source. He is now your  Father friend and main supplier of all your needs guess what love is the sustaining KEY. 


Isaiah 53:5  

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 


You don’t have to fight your battles just give them over to Jesus. It’s by His Stripes-you are healed by His blood you are cover and set free.  You are no longer a slave to sin anymore. What can wash away my sins nothing but the blood of Jesus 


All that you are is in Him you been set free.


Dr. Theresa Maxwell




 

No comments:

Post a Comment