Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Rose Petal

When I am alone I feel disconnected. Once I was beautiful now I am drying up. There is no other connection to my sisters and brothers. Even when the sun shined down on me. 


Me dying alone is sadness. When I think about my sisters and brothers they to I heard is I need of me. It’s only three now when I was the Forth 


There is no beauty they will also dry up there is one missing it mines we’ll be ten when left alone we inneef of each other noan can be on a island by there selves so thirsty are we. The feeling of drying up and dying safeness comes to my heart. 


Have you ever felt like a Rose  pedal disconnected from the rose. Song 2:1 King James Bible

I am the 🌹 rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.Song 2:2 

King James Bible. As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters. Song 2:3 

As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.song 2:4 He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love.Song 3:5 Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples: for I am sick of love.


You are more than a Rose petal  you were connected to the Rose of Sharon for a reason. A petal is a brightly colored flower surrounding the reproductive organs. 


Petals are attached to the receptacle underneath the carpels and stamens and may be separate or joined at their bases. 


As a group, the petals are called the corolla. As a group they are more powerful and beautifully pick. More define together as the Rose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment