Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

God is turning it around

God is turning everything around for your good. 

I just stop by to tell you you are Bless and highly favored of the Lord. 

Because of your faith God is healing you. When you give God a crazy praise sickness and disease start to drop off. God is not finish with you yet. 

The devil is a liar and the father of lies. God’s desire for you is to be free from stress and worry. 

The devil will bring the strongest storm your way. Snr God blows it out my the breath from His mouth. 

Because we often speak out our sickness by its name and the devil listens. That’s why we have to speak saying by His stripes I am healed. God only knows how much we can bare. 

Tell the devil today is not your day and tomorrow doesn’t look too good either.  

Remind the devil you cannot have me I have been already taken by my Father in heaven. 

Therefore I am not gone to waste my time, energy or breath by holding a conversation with you. 

Matter of fact I declare and decree by the power of almighty God we are free. We free from everything the devil brings our way.

I am given God all my praise. 

The Bible says Matthew 11:30 “Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for yourselves. 

For my yoke is easy, and my burdens light.” Is there anything to hard for God?

Dr. Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment