Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

My relationship with God

All I think about is the Lord He is the only one we that occupied space in my mind-all  day. There is no other way for me to live. For me is to live is for Christ and to die is gain. I have always been in loved with God and His Word. 


When I rise up in the morning it’s the Lord I hear whom I seek daily. When I close my eyes it’s the Lord I desire on my knees.


His love is like no other Love I know.He calls me by  my name as clear as day.But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.


He shows me people in my dream that are against me. And He sends me warring angels to fight my battle. He tells me what He will do to those who don’t accept the calling on my life. And I have seen God destroy those who came after His anointed vessel. 


It Is He who called me to lead His people. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

  

I-have live to see my enemies parish. Those who wanted to slay me die and those who hate me for no reason at all I have seen God exposed to  me.


I have send God make my enemies my footstool.


There have been many who lie on me. Many tried to destroy my marriage from the pool pit to the door. What Hod join together no man can separate.


I seen Pastors use their daughters to slay my marriage.  Even as the whore was used who hated John the Baptist whom she did not no and took His head.


I am fearfully and wonderfully made I fear no man from the pool pit to the door.


It is God warming that has show me those jealous haters who despise me because of the anointing over my life. Bishops and Pastors envied me. Because God who adores me. God talks to me in and out of my dreams. 

King James Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the city. 


Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.


He make me known to them and they know this. 


He tells and shows me Godly men and women fallen in sin. And try to hide it. He allow me to smell sin on man and woman reaping a foul smell it cries out from the heaven with thunders. 


 And when He is angry He has awaken me to warn people of their sin. My heart breaks to know that Pastors hate me when all I desire is love.


If God allowed me to smell this sin on men and women don’t you think God smells it also. 

 

God wakes me up and He talks to me.  He leaded me in the pastures of still waters allowing me to hear His deep secrets. He tells me I am your Father.


My heart hurts because we as a people of God hurt God who we claim to love. How can you love Him who is love and live in the same sin you repent yesterday to Him in. What is Love to you who claim you love God.


He talks with me. And walks in me and He calls me Daughter and He calls me Teresa sometimes. 


He wakes me up as the dew in the morning.God gave me this gift to teach His Word bringing out the deep secrets given to me by the Holy Spirit. 


To reach down to the uttermost into the gutter-most tapping into the oracles from the Word of God. 


I love the Lord and I won’t take it back. He been to good to me to hold it back.


And when He says sound the trumpet I will sound it without hesitation.

Dr. Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment