Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

I Will Praise My God

Even when the walls are caving in on me I am still praising God. 


When the storms don’t seem to end I will still praise my God.


Even when the wind takes my breath away I will use my arms and lift them up in praise.


When all hell breaks loose I will praise my God.


No matter what state you will find me praising my God. 


Even what looks hopeless I will still praise my God. 


No rock will cry out for me when God gave me breath to sing. I will praise my God He lives and bereave in me.  


No rocks will cry out for me I will praise my God.


I been lie on cheated on talk about mistreated I been use scorn sure as I was born.


No rock is gone to cry out for me I will praise my God.


I will not faint I will stay on my post and still I rise to praise because I have hope. 


Still I rise and give my God all the praise honor and glory. 


No rock tree or branch is gone to cry out for me.


I rise to praise His holy name I will  praise my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment