Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

My worship is for real

My Worship Is For-Real


My worship is engage from my  mutual relationship with God my Father. 


It is speculated to engage in the transaction from the Holy Spirit overcoming the flaws that lies beneath the outer appearance. 


It's release from my mind which is renew in Christ Jesus.   Involving my concentration on Him who deliver me from sin . 


You see I have been receiving the  expectation and promises that links my mind to utterance from hearing his voice. 


Christ has endure all things for me when He shed His blood on calvary. 


He prepaid my sin and made a way for me for me to live a life of grace and mew mercies all over again.


My friend you see my praising Him is my need yo be close to Him. It is not a performance its endurance for pressing my way every minute and second every hour in a day.  At times my praise cannot be  contain from the joy and hope my life is no in vain. 


Once you get started it's hard to stop it's consecrated saturated by His love. My worship is all from my  embryonic development being renew in the newness of His ❤️ love, 


Gods love is not  created by man it's to deep to understand. 


Isaiah 55:8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.” 


God breeved in man the breath of life to worship God in Spirit and truth without strife. 


He have Given man a helpmate, My sisters and brother while 

waiting, wait with joy. Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.


Worship is being intimate with 

 to God  while waiting.The power of life and death lies in the tongue. Your feel the power of God when it's all said and done. 


We worship God for the battles already won. So we praise and worship God. Every hour of day He created us to live to worship Him.


In case you still don't understand why worship is not a command. Worship is love it expands. It's breeds on love and the floodgates of emotions. it is freely and willingly appreciate showing God's agape ❤️ love He created. 


To every man women boy and girl. Don't be a hater if you love God your worship is real. 


Don't despise what you see My worship started this morning on my knees. 


It doesn't matter the mood I am in when your in the spirit you can't pretend. 


It's not for you to understand it's between God and the worshiper it has nothing to do with man. 


My Spirit sings a sweet melody only to God who understand me. 


I worship God in Spirit and in truth. My body language tells it all when tears star to fall.


Lifting my hands in the holiness of truth rocking back and forth that's my groove. You just might say it's not that deep you don't know my story don't judge me from what you see, 


Just might be annoying to you I suggest you make your move . Worship is contagious your find yourself in the groove.


But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. 


God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth (John 4:23-24).Spirit of God taking you there but don't watch me go for yourself you're find me at the self check out line. Worshiping God feels so divine. 


My worship is for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment