Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Those who seen the Son of man also seen the Father

Matthew 11:22 Jesus said, All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. 

If you seen the Son you also seen the Father. I do not gain from lies I tell you the truth whether you. Believe me or not. I am accountable by My Father so why should I lie about something as serious as this. 

And may I mention I was laying in the bed next to an old boyfriend. Waking Him up to see what I seen but He could not see Him Jesus left the room.

 In 1993 I seen Jesus years ago and could not look at his face , I remember the light was so bright my eyelids burned, and at that time I walk in a daze and was fully converted.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday as He is today, He reveals Hisself to who He will 

I heard that a Pastor said that Paul  was the last person seen by God this is not true at all. 

I hear the Lord saying  ask the world how many people experience seeing Jesus in a body form. You will not be able to look at His face I tried and almost went blind. 

The light is to strong no man can look on the face of Jesus who is God in the flesh,

Pastors believe that Paul was the last one that was alive to see Jesus. As God is my witness He has revealed Himself not only to me but others in this world. 

Therefore in obedience to God I ask this question to the world who have seen God Jesus is God in the flesh, 

He is 100 percent man and 100percent God who is all Spirit. Who put on flesh that we can be redeem back to our present estate.

Jeremiah 1:5 For He knew us before we were in our mothers womb.

No comments:

Post a Comment