Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Woe unto pastors

I hear the Lord saying there are many leaders who have laid hands on His sheep in ungodly ways . Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the 
Lord. Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD. Woe to you prophets who dilute My Word and do not say what I say . And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

No comments:

Post a Comment