Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Wherever you laid your hand.


Whatever you laid your hands and plant your feet it shall produce thirty forty sixty and one hundred shall come in return. Now when you love God and abide in Him as He abides in you. Now your able to produce on the outside when fruit from internal fruit. The external cannot produce because it's flesh which cannot be trusted. However the  adjustment and the manifestation of Your fruit as Christ productivity goes with out saying. There is one that plants  and one that waters only God gets the increase. The pray of Jabaz Oh Lord bless me indeed enlarge my territory keep your hands on me. Let me not cause harm to no way. Let no harm come to me. Now ask yourself do you love my enemies. Can. You love those who persecute you. These are people you will meet in the world. I hear the Lord saying can I depend on you to represent me .All you have to do is bare fruit and God in you will do the rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment