Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

That Battle Is For An Individual's soul.

However there are people in church every Sunday not in Spirit and in truth. Conversely, the lifestyle is completely different than the one many proclaim as a believer. Granted, we all have weaknesses and no one is perfect. However, there is no excuse to sin. God knows our hearts, intentions, thoughts, and motives. We all need each other and help in the body of Christ and the church. My question and challenge for you are: Do you honor God within and outside of a church, or do you change into another person once you leave the gathering of believers? Do you live out what you believe? Do you honor God within and outside of a church, or do you change into another person once you leave the gathering of believers? I live out what I believe each and every day! Admittedly, there was a time I fight especially with my children, grandchildren trying to keep my family together as in loving them. Loving family when their unlovable. Praying for my marriage my Pastors and those who despise me in a church certainly there was a time when I just felt like taking revenge in my hands. But God have touch my heart, and He have allowed me to see people as He sees them. In love, I can honestly say I don’t hate anyone. The ministers that say they love me there heart is far from it. When you love a person, you respect that person. Forgive me there are times when I feel my Leader comes against me. Truly I love both my Bishops and my heart is completely theirs apart from God and my husbands. I challenge you to pray about this, ask God to show you the areas you may need help in, and pray for others in your life who are in your heart. God loves when you come to church, but your life should also reflect your beliefs by the fruit you bear which could be in fellowship, your lifestyle, reading the Word, prayer and other ways that are an outcome of being a believer.  Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must stay on the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and me in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me, you can do nothing. If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain in me, and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. My Father’s Glory is glorified in this building at all time. Love in this building. Preachers in this house. You should bear much fruit, showing place, to be my disciples (John 15:4-8). God hath revealed the secret thing to those He have chosen unto us by His Spirit.  Therefore, it is the Spirit who operates in us to teach us those things which the heart of God reveals. God searches all things, and because we love Him, we seek the root things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? Even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God knows all things. Therefore, the second thing God desire is obedience.  To His Holy Spirit. If not you are not obedient to consequently, this place is where they can be loved and not forgotten. The great fallen away is full of selfish believers. Who will never grasp the fullness of God? Satan does all he can to keep unsaved person deceived.  For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you have need again for someone to teach you the elementary principles of the oracles of God, and you have come to need milk and not solid food. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Ghost teaches; comparing spiritual things with ritual.
            This passage, of course, refers primarily to the Apostles, but we cannot limit this work of the Spirit to them. The Spirit reveals to the individual believer the deep things of God, things which human eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, things which have not entered into the heart of man, and the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him. It is evident from the context that this does not refer solely to heaven, or the things to come in the life hereafter. The Holy Spirit takes the deep into the Word of God.  When we apply the Word to our lives change comes. “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither has entered into the heart of man, the things    For everyone who partakes only of milk accustomed to the Word of righteousness, for he is an infant…teachers. If your house is not marked with the blood of Jesus the Holy Spirit of God, you shall not live but died.    Warming, Warming, and Warming. The battle between truth and error live inside of each person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment