Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Our desire is to meet needs.

Doctor Theresa Maxwell
Hope & New Beginnings Help
2512 South 58 Street
Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19143

The meaning of Help

Thank you so much for your generous donation to all who will involve themselves in this love vineyard. Help started when my child was rape at twelve. At the age of nineteen I was drug and rape abandon in a grave yard in Fairfax Virginia. It started when my first husband beat my child out of my womb. Dying as I grasp onto life support, seeing the Priest reading me my last rites above my body which many would not understand. However I was dying my number was not up as yet therefore coming back to life seeing my only Son on a monitor taking his last breath. Holding Him while my heart was burning in pain with hurt, coming home to find my first husband in bed with my best friend. “Help”-- started when I sat at the waters of my Bethesda I was blind lame but I could not see and paralyzed could not move. Just like the man who sat at the pool of Bethesda. Waiting for someone to help me to move me out of the torment the mindset and no one came. My infirmity lasted me thirty-eight years. Seeing many blind paralyzed like myself I knew I had to get up and help others that’s when a soft but small voice came to me to give Hope and New beginnings to people that was just like me. However some never made to see another day. That is when my eyes open up Hope and New beginnings picking people off the streets of Philadelphia getting jobs. Helping young mothers allowing them to live in my home until there were strong enough to leave. Help started with me now I am asking it to start with you to help the less fortunate. Giving you a receipt showing you how sincere my heart is. Help will give you an estimated billed showing you where your money went to Help.  That will enable Hope to give brand new shoes, clothes and coats. Along with baby food and nutritional food needs in a prepared dinning facilities. My Bishop put me over the homeless ministry in our church. Where we feed the homeless.

Our duties goes beyond our opportunities that Gods Holy Spirit  has given to us to help the lives of people who are less fortunate. He uses you to make a difference in the lives to help. Will you Help, Help to bring Hope and New Beginnings reach the minds of people. We are racing to reach many classes of people middle class rich can expand their serving in counselling. With your help we together can impact the direction of an individual or family. So many are dying and our young committing suicide. We must make wise choices and guiding our children through the journey of life being that Harried Tubman, Martin Luther King making ways when it is so dark that many cannot see their way. Help is officiating you as the agent that serves to help people who cannot afford to give their family’s member’s funerals. Help will counsel the rape victims to know there is someone who will listen to them. We need your contributions along with your love donations for special needs people for special people like yourself involve in Help. We will buy new items shoes, clothes, coats, prepared food for those in need counseling. We are asking for your love donations starting at 1,000 dollars and more to help us help others reach their goal in changing their lives. If you’re interested in helping others grow their spiritual lives and those who are victimize Help may be the perfect place to start. We’ve done the research for you to help you get connected will disturber given you a receipt allowing you to see just where your money Help. That’s just right for you. Get started today!  As you know needy families and individuals in our community go without proper food., shelter, and essential medical care every day due to a variety of factors including low wages job loss, injuries, illness, age domestic violence, or divorce. While all of us are susceptible to hard times. , Children and the elderly are at the most risk...
For more information on how your donation is helping to make a difference in the lives of so many in our community, we invite you to visit our blog at the Word of God Ministry. Also feel free to send us a check or money order to Hope & New Beginnings Help. 2512 South 58 Street Philadelphia Pa 19143. We also give you a receipt and allow you to see the impact that you made on someone life. Even the ministry that you helped. Please Help us to make a difference in someone life. We believe in change taking one day at a time and one step at a time. Loving people for who they are not who we desire them to be. We allow you’re Help to change the lives and God will do the rest. Help us to help other giving Hope and New Beginnings Help to make a difference buying brand new clothing, nourishing food, and Helping those living on the streets in United States off the streets and safes in new beds and Blankets with your Help to make it possible. We stand on the Word and promise that you will receive your receipt and know where your money in being place in the vineyard of Help. It’s up to you to help us to make it
Bless you for your donations. Thank you again, and we look forward to your continued support.
Sincerely



Doctor Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment