Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Monday, January 5, 2015

The Fear of the Castaway



 The Fear of the Castaway
If you're afraid of facing a person or a situation in your life, God's love can help you put your fears to rest.  Therefore I run in such a way, as not without aim; I box in such a way, as not beating the air; but I discipline my body and make it my slave, so that, after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified. We are no longer castaways on a ship never knowing which way to go. We were once cast adrift Romans 7:14-18New International Version (NIV) 14 we know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature.[a] For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. Gods Spirit led us to a peaceful shore. However nothing ever seen to go right.  God brought us to that peaceful shore. While the situation look as if we shipwreck every situation in our lives. However we are cast adrift or ashore as a survivors of a shipwreck. Some people voluntarily stay behind on a deserted island however we are not a one man’s island we must understand we can never be along or standalone we gain strength and fortitude when we stand together. God gather us with a desire us with a body of believers that shall not be forsaken by a Holy God. Then Moses called to Joshua and said to him in the sight of all Israel, "Be strong and courageous, for you shall go with this people into the land which the LORD has sworn to their fathers to give them, and you shall give it to them as an inheritance. “The LORD is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed." 2 Corinthians 4:7-11 "But we have this treasure (speaking of the truth of the Gospel and the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ-see 1 Cor. 4:6, preceding these verses) in earthen vessels (our bodies) , that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. Troubled on every side, yet not distressed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus that the life of Jesus might also be made manifest in our body. For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life of Jesus might also be made manifest in our mortal flesh." We have the Holy Spirit directing us into all truth. And He is the light that gives us direction when we lose focus. God does not give us a spirit of fear but of love power and a sound mind. We understand that we have nothing to fear for God does not throw us away as man would but loves us and accepts us because we accept His Son as our personal Savior. Therefore who shall we fear? What can man do to us that we shall fear? We are accepted in the beloved by God. Who love us unconditionally? He does not put no conditions on us but love us without conditions. We are love by the father. And call out by Him. Fear God the bible tells us this type of fear is not the fear that the world would give us. But a Godly type of fear that we summit to our heavenly father. In all aspects of our life. We understand that we have been taught a different way of life born out of the womb of our mother. However when we were deliver and saved by Gods amazing grace we step into another realm of love that lifted up out of the dunghill of despair and place us on the solid rock where no one can torment us nor harm us again. We live a life without fear for what can man do to us that God is not capable of delivering us from. 1 John 4:18Amplified Bible 18 There is no fear in love [dread does not exist], but full-grown (complete, perfect) love turns fear out of doors and expels every trace of terror! For fear bring with it the thought of punishment, and [so] he who is afraid has not reached the full maturity of love [is not yet grown into love’s complete perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment