Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Love of Jesus

Oh how I love Jesus I sing my song. Day in and day out is where I belong. Life without Jesus is not easy at all. His yoke is easy and burdens not long. He smiles and lift my tears out of reach therefore I do beseech him each day. The drops of rain fall away. Tear drops are real. Forgotten as the rain and the sunshine appears each and every day. No wonder everybody is talking bout this  man today his love is real there is no foreplay. Away goes my dreary  days living under the shad all old things has gone away. I Said goodby to my yesterday my that quite my shame no playing games . No morning just laughter joy happeness I feel this is my new name without sectoral. Just being me who he created me. This love so deep is not from man his spirit feel in me. I love this man name Jesus He's real. I feel Him in my body it's real. Loving on me touching my heart mind and soul I see. I feel him and love him the story is told a fool heard and his reaction is left, Oh how I love Jesus singing all the day long. In his arms there stays my song.

No comments:

Post a Comment