Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Thursday, December 9, 2010

We are persecuted on every side baring the marks of Christ .

 But if any have caused grief, he hath not grieved me, but in part: that I may not overcharge you all.  For to this end also did I write, that I might know the proof of you, whether ye be obedient in all things.   To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ; God sent his Son into a dark world that he will shed light in dark places. However just as it was when he was he came in the body of  flesh in this world yet he was God many would not receive him and so it is also with us. We carry this light however many will not receive us because we are the carriers of of him who lives in us. We are persecuted  on ever side. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;2Co 4:9  Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 2Co 4:10  Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

No comments:

Post a Comment