Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Thursday, September 12, 2024

 I attended all the workshops. The first workshop was on September 1, 2024. The notes were sent to you before the due date. You asked for the notes from me by Sunday, 9/1. I had a problem with the video during the first note-taking, but you mentioned that we would get extra credit if we watched the video. I submitted those notes to you as well. I also watched the entire video twice, as we were told we would get extra credit for the notes. I just sent you my notes on the video about Rhetoric Analysis, which I received on essay writing. The last video I watched was on Plagiarism and Artificial Intelligence. The video outlined tools for the tutorial, and I wrote everything down. You mentioned it must be submitted by Sunday but have not mentioned any specific dates. on notes, you started with prayer. Plagiarism and Artificial Intelligence Video: Your assignment, Rhetorical Elements, and Fallacies, has been graded.graded: September 9 at 7:17 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment