Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Monday, September 23, 2024

Grace and peace, Pastors Clergy and Board of Directors, I want to acknowledge God, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who holds the highest place in my life. This letter pertains to the incidents before Pastor Eric Lambert's and my phone conversation. I want to bring to your attention the behavior of Minister Anna Bailey at Bethel Deliverance International Church, where I spent twenty years as a minister and was faithful in fellowship. On three separate occasions, sister Annie Bailey had outbursts, shouted at me, and made threats, drawing attention to me as she was going to hit me. Despite her actions, I did not respond or react to her. She even raised her fist at me and demanded I leave her space. This was a second service, which I attended both, and I tithed at both services—at the same time, being distracted by Annie rubbing on my chair and kicking its back and laughing and making jokes while doing these actions. During the second service, where I usually sit quietly and enjoy the service without interacting with anyone or disturbances, Annie Bailey drew attention to me with her outbursts. She cried uncontrollably over me without any apparent reason, as if she felt convicted on several occasions, which led me to believe it was conviction with her involvement with my husband to the point where her spiritual sister had to pull her away to get herself together, which she claims is not valid her involvement with David, but I bag the differ. However, her account of chasing him at the picnic and the banquet, which I saw, and my father-in-law, which he can agree, she was so disrespectful when my husband was at Bethel and would slurry out accusations I ignored constantly. I approached Annie calmly and expressed my desire to reconcile with her before taking communion, but she rudely told me to get away from her. I clarified to her that she cannot have outbursts towards me nor speak to me in the manner she has been. I also warned her that if she threatened me again with her fist and kicked and bagging on the back of my chair, it could cause me to have a heart attack or contribute to the slip and fall prior to the day before, it would occur on Saturday. However I repeatedly told her that my heart could not take her outburst and threats, and hitting of my chair which she ignores again. Therefore, I was prepared to defend myself; neither did I Have a weapon, but the joy of her not bulling me felt good, and I felt like I had won the battle. I told her I was strapped, and I was not. I am contacting you, the church leadership, to ensure a peaceful and respectful environment free from threats and bullying. I am tired of her threats and interference in my affairs, and the jealousy in her heart towards me needs to stop. I live a peaceful and tranquil life and am thrilled with Jesus in my life. My God, with whom I am in constant fellowship and prayer everyday. I have contacted Eric A Lambert in the past about Minister. Annie and nothing was accomplished sincerely Minister Theresa Maxwell in His presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment