Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Saturday, September 7, 2024

Isn’t it funny devils rejoice in prayer when you have a heart attack or accident? Never pray for you to get well or for the people in your family that just died, but pray and speak in tongues and won’t even mention your name and pray like God caused the heart attack or accident, laughing about it and believing and think they have the power to give you a heart attack and cause your family member to past that's the devil is a liar and the father of lies.

 I stop by to tell you it was a set up. God wrote it down because he knew you were not going to pray for me. God knew you wanted me dead. He wrote it down. God knew you would discredit me, so God wrote it down. He knew you would not pray for my family member who, past God, wrote it down. At the same time, you were laughing because of my demise. God was writing everything down. I did not want to go there. 

God was erasing your name out of the Book of Life. Be careful who you talk about. Remember Esau the Bible says God He hated Esau, but He loved Jacob. God favored Abel, and He punished Cain. But how many know what the devil met for evil? God turns it around for your good. 

Before you put your mouth on it, think about the curse you put on yourself by displaying who you really are. It will fall on you. Touch not my anointed, and do my prophets no harm. I am talking about a real prophet, not a fake prophet want to be witch who enjoy putting  spells on people, exspecially in the so-called household of faith. You believe that God did not want you to pray for me when the word of God says to pray for your enemies, my sisters. What have you done? You hate me like that, my God. Pray for those who persecute you and despitefully use you. Now, sis, you put me out there. I brought you food, brought you clothes, brought paid your light bill gave you boxes of food, brought you nails, gave you money, and you never gave me anything but fake love. I am real. Who's the actual phony? 

Let's be honest, and you're not going play me like that David said it was not my eminies that turn on me it was my friend in the household of faith that did what did my family do to you that you could not even pray for my grieving family that lost there young father I sent you the obituary but why? my family have nothing to do with it. 

And if your enemy hates you, love them; you serve the devil because you just demonstrated an unknown God, and maybe God  Has me in your ministry to help save you all because you all are a cluster of sinners who just demonstrated unkindness, uncaring unfeeling, no remorse for your sister who almost died twice under your watch. Who takes gullible married men and put spells them? They leave their wives, kids, father, and everything God gave them made a covenant with. They even denounced Christ and gave up their collar for a witch, and you think that God now there the blind leading the blind led by witches. I have heard from the man of God who has told me to take them down when it's the truth. Come on, I am waiting until then. This post will stay up and pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment