Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Just doing that hurt you in the past can’t control your future




The Word of the Lord came to me saying, Ehen I think about the goodness of God my soul cries out




1 Happy are those whose sins are forgiven, whose wrongs are pardoned. 2Happy is the one whom the Lord does not accuse of doing wrong and who is free from all deceit. 3 When I did not confess my sins, I was worn out from crying all day long. 4 Day and night you punished me, Lord; my strength was completely drained, as moisture is dried up by the summer heat. 5 Then I confessed my sins to you; I did not conceal my wrongdoings. I decided to confess them to you, and you forgave all my sins. 6 So all your loyal people should pray to you in times of need; when a great flood of trouble comes rushing in, it will not reach them. 7 You are my hiding place; you will save me from trouble. I sing aloud of your salvation, because you protect me.8 The Lord says, "I will teach you the way you should go; I will instruct you and advise you. 9 Don't be stupid like a horse or a mule, which must be controlled with a bit and bridle to make it submit." 10 The wicked will have to suffer, but those who trust in the Lord are protected by his constant love. 11 You that are righteous, be glad and rejoice because of what the Lord has done. You that obey him, shout for joy!
1 O Lord, don't punish me in your anger!2 You have wounded me with your arrows; you have struck me down. 3 Because of your anger, I am in great pain; my whole body is diseased because of my sins. 4 I am drowning in the flood of my sins; they are a burden too heavy to bear. 5 Because I have been foolish, my sores stink and rot.6 I am bent over, I am crushed; I mourn all day long. 7 I am burning with fever and I am near death. 8 I am worn out and utterly crushed; my heart is troubled, and I groan with pain. 9 O Lord, you know what I long for; you hear all my groans. 10 My heart is pounding, my strength is gone, and my eyes have lost their brightness. 11 My friends and neighbors will not come near me, because of my sores; even my family keeps away from me. 12 Those who want to kill me lay traps for me, and those who want to hurt me threaten to ruin me; they never stop plotting against me. 13 I am like the deaf and cannot hear, like the dumb and cannot speak. 14 I am like those who do not answer, because they cannot hear. 15 But I trust in you, O Lord; and you, O Lord my God, will answer me.16 Don't let my enemies gloat over my distress; don't let them boast about my downfall! 17 I am about to fall and am in constant pain. 18 I confess my sins; they fill me with anxiety. 19 My enemies are healthy and strong; there are many who hate me for no reason. 20 Those who pay back evil for good are against me because I try to do right. 21 Do not abandon me, O Lord; do not stay away, my God! 22 Help me now, O Lord my savior!
1 Be merciful to me, O God, because of your constant love. Because of your great mercy wipe away my sins! 2 Wash away all my evil and make me clean from my sin!3 I recognize my faults; I am always conscious of my sins. 4 I have sinned against you - only against you - and done what you consider evil. So you are right in judging me; you are justified in condemning me. 5 I have been evil from the day I was born; from the time I was conceived, I have been sinful. 6 Sincerity and truth are what you require; fill my mind with your wisdom. 7 Remove my sin, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. 8 Let me hear the sounds of joy and gladness; and though you have crushed me and broken me, I will be happy once again. 9 Close your eyes to my sins and wipe out all my evil. 10 Create a pure heart in me, O God, and put a new and loyal spirit in me. 11 Do not banish me from your presence; do not take your holy spirit away from me. 12 Give me again the joy that comes from your salvation, and make me willing to obey you. 13 Then I will teach sinners your commands, and they will turn back to you. 14 Spare my life, O God, and save me, and I will gladly proclaim your righteousness. 15 Help me to speak, Lord, and I will praise you. 16You do not want sacrifices, or I would offer them; you are not pleased with burnt offerings. 17 My sacrifice is a humble spirit, O God; you will not reject a humble and repentant heart. 18 O God, be kind to Zion and help her; rebuild the walls of Jerusalem. 19 Then you will be pleased with proper sacrifices and with our burnt offerings; and bulls will be sacrificed on your altar.
1 Listen to my prayer, O Lord, and hear my cry for help! 2 When I am in trouble, don't turn away from me! Listen to me, and answer me quickly when I call! 3 My life is disappearing like smoke; my body is burning like fire. 4 I am beaten down like dry grass; I have lost my desire for food. 5I groan aloud; I am nothing but skin and bones. 6 I am like a wild bird in the desert, like an owl in abandoned ruins. 7 I lie awake; I am like a lonely bird on a housetop. 8 All day long my enemies insult me; those who mock me use my name in cursing. 9 Because of your anger and fury, ashes are my food, and my tears are mixed with my drink. You picked me up and threw me away. 11 My life is like the evening shadows; I am like dry grass. 12But you, O Lord, are king forever; all generations will remember you. 13 You will rise and take pity on Zion; the time has come to have mercy on her; this is the right time. 14 Your servants love her, even though she is destroyed; they have pity on her, even though she is in ruins. 15 The nations will fear the Lord; all the kings of the earth will fear his power. 16 When the Lord rebuilds Zion, he will reveal his greatness. 17 He will hear his forsaken people and listen to their prayer. 18 Write down for the coming generation what the Lord has done, so that people not yet born will praise him. 19 The Lord looked down from his holy place on high, he looked down from heaven to earth. 20 He heard the groans of prisoners and set free those who were condemned to die. 21 And so his name will be proclaimed in Zion, and he will be praised in Jerusalem 22 when nations and kingdoms come together and worship the Lord. 23 The Lord has made me weak while I am still young; he has shortened my life. 24 O God, do not take me away now before I grow old. O Lord, you live forever; 25 long ago you created the earth, and with your own hands you made the heavens. 26 They will disappear, but you will remain; they will all wear out like clothes. You will discard them like clothes, and they will vanish. 27 But you are always the same, and your life never ends. 28 Our children will live in safety, and under your protection their descendants will be secure.
1 From the depths of my despair I call to you, Lord. 2 Hear my cry, O Lord; listen to my call for help! 3 If you kept a record of our sins, who could escape being condemned? 4 But you forgive us, so that we should stand in awe of you. 5 I wait eagerly for the Lord's help, and in his word I trust. 6 I wait for the Lord more eagerly than sentries wait for the dawn - than sentries wait for the dawn. 7 Israel, trust in the Lord, because his love is constant and he is always willing to save. 8 He will save his people Israel from all their sins.
1 Lord, hear my prayer! In your righteousness listen to my plea; answer me in your faithfulness! 2 Don't put me, your servant, on trial; no one is innocent in your sight. 3 My enemies have hunted me down and completely defeated me. They have put me in a dark prison, and I am like those who died long ago. 4 So I am ready to give up; I am in deep despair. 5 I remember the days gone by; I think about all that you have done, I bring to mind all your deeds. 6 I lift up my hands to you in prayer; like dry ground my soul is thirsty for you. 7 Answer me now, Lord! I have lost all hope. Don't hide yourself from me, or I will be among those who go down to the world of the dead. 8 Remind me each morning of your constant love, for I put my trust in you. My prayers go up to you; show me the way I should go. 9 I go to you for protection, Lord; rescue me from my enemies. 10 You are my God; teach me to do your will. Be good to me, and guide me on a safe path. 11 Rescue me, Lord, as you have promised; in your goodness save me from my troubles! 12 Because of your love for me, kill my enemies and destroy all my oppressors, for I am your servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment